This 500m² property has significant interior volumes, with a large central terrace and substantial spa and wellness area. This property commands an enviable location which is ski in ski out with direct access to Piste Rouge, and is just 200m above the popular sunny terraces of Le Rouge Bar and Restaurant.
The North Wing chalet offers large spacious living areas with open wood burning fireplaces and beautiful mountain views. This property combines contemporary design with classic mountain architecture and sleeps up to 10 guests or can be rented as part of The Verbier Mountain Estate which then sleeps up to 20 guests.
The property has large open terraces and an original Italian pizza oven sits alongside a massive outdoor kitchen and barbecue. The views are in the direction of the Mont Blanc massif as well as over the more immediate Le Rouge ski piste. In Winter when the piste is closed, guests can enjoy private toboggan runs by torchlight. In Summer the property becomes one of the most beautiful locations in Verbier as the ski piste on which it is located turns into a meadow of green grasses and wild flowers, creating a wide open space and a wonderful play area for children.
The chalet was amazing, best family ski trip ever.
- Centrally located alongside Le Rouge piste in Verbier.
- Ski lifts
- Medran lift 7 minute drive, Savoleyres lift 2 minute drive, Place Centrale 5 minute drive.
- Nearest airports
- Sion Private airport or Geneva.
- South, East and West facing 180 degree panoramic views of the Alps.
- A stylish contemporary design using a combination of wood and local mountain stone. Resolutely modern yet still retaining the authentic chalet flavour including large open wood burning fireplaces.
- Main accommodation
- The North Wing can sleep up to 10 guests in 4 ensuite bedrooms. This can be combined with the South Wing of The Verbier Mountain Estate to sleep up to 20 guests in 8 bedrooms.
- The wellness area has a sauna & hammam as well as a plunge pool. A large jacuzzi is set into the outdoor terraces overlooking the Alpine garden. There is a peaceful relaxation room which is also used for massage and treatments.
- A large indoor gym with Technogym equipment.
- Ping pong table.
- Cinema room with minibar, blue ray high definition, media centre, apple TV, netflix, ipod dock. Games including SPS3, Nintendo XBOX 360, Wii.
- A large jacuzzi sits on the lower terrace. The property has an enormous barbecue terrace with an authentic Italian stone pizza oven. The outdoor dining area has a large table for alfresco dining. The South facing terraces offer spectacular mountain views and the Alpine garden has large sweeping lawns providing guests with lots of space.
- Chalet Spa
- This property is verified and operated by Chalet Spa.