This 1,000m² property has huge capacity, with a North and South Wing and a large central terrace and substantial spa and wellness area. This estate commands an enviable location which is ski in ski out with direct access to Piste Rouge, and is just 200m above the popular sunny terraces of Le Rouge Bar and Restaurant.
Both the North Wing chalet and South Wing chalet offer large spacious living areas with open wood burning fireplaces and beautiful mountain views. This estate combines contemporary design with classic mountain architecture, and can be rented as a whole property sleeping up to 15 guests in 6 large bedrooms en suite.
The Verbier Mountain Estate has large open terraces and an original Italian pizza oven sits alongside a massive outdoor kitchen and barbecue. The views are in the direction of the Mont Blanc massif as well as over the more immediate Le Rouge ski piste. In Winter when the piste is closed, guests of the estate can enjoy private toboggan runs by torchlight. In Summer the estate becomes one of the most beautiful locations in Verbier as the ski piste on which it is located turns into a meadow of green grasses and wild flowers, creating a wide open space and a wonderful play area for children.
Stunning chalet and spa in a great ski-in ski-out location! So discreet and peaceful, but such a fantastic place for the New Year fireworks and nightlife!
- Centrally located alongside Le Rouge piste in Verbier.
- Ski lifts
- Medran lift 7 minute drive, Savoleyres lift 2 minute drive, Place Centrale 5 minute drive.
- Nearest airports
- Sion Private airport or Geneva.
- South, East and West facing 180 degree panoramic views of the Alps.
- A stylish contemporary design using a combination of wood and local mountain stone. Resolutely modern yet still retaining the authentic chalet flavour including large open wood burning fireplaces.
- Main accommodation
- The North Wing (Chalet Spa Piste Rouge) can sleep up to 10 guests in 4 large bedrooms en suite. The South Wing sleeps a further 2 guests in 1 large bedroom and up to 3 guests in 1 large family suite. This gives a total of 15 guests in 6 bedrooms.
- The wellness area has a sauna & hammam as well as a plunge pool. A large jacuzzi is set into the outdoor terraces overlooking the Alpine garden. There is a peaceful relaxation room which is also used for massage and treatments.
- A large indoor gym with Technogym equipment.
- Ping pong table.
- Cinema room with minibar, blue ray high definition, media centre, apple TV, netflix, ipod dock. Games including SPS3, Nintendo XBOX 360, Wii.
- A large jacuzzi sits on the lower terrace. The estate has an enormous barbecue terrace with an authentic Italian stone pizza oven. The outdoor dining area has a large table for alfresco dining. The South facing terraces offer spectacular mountain views and the Alpine garden has large sweeping lawns providing guests with lots of space.
- The property is managed by a team of professional service staff and a range of professional services are available with rental bookings. These services may include professional host, housekeeping, private chef, concierge and driver service. In addition, our spa services may include access to a variety of massage, pedicures, manicures, hair styling and treatments. Please contact us to confirm the services included, if there are supplemental costs which may apply and any special requirements.
- Chalet Spa
- This property is verified and operated by Chalet Spa.